Rates shown are for Cash or Card payment at the property or payment by
direct deposit prior to arrival.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|Classic-room||195 € with breakfast||155 € with breakfast||125 € with breakfast|
|Superior-room||399 € with breakfast||299 € with breakfast||199 € with breakfast|
|Deluxe-room||425 € with breakfast||375 € with breakfast||325 € with breakfast|
|Family-room||630 €||580 €||450 €|
July, August, Christmas, Epiphany, Easter and other festivities
April, May, June, September, 01 – 10 October
October, November, December, January, February, March
See bellow the conditions of stay, payment terms and cancellation policy
from 15:00 till 16:00
Late Check out
Only on appointment
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival will need to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- We accept Mastercard, VISA and AMEX with no surcharge.
- We do not accept Diners.
- As a very small boutique accommodation business, cancellations often result in an empty cottage due to booking lead times.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
This fee however may be used towards rebooking at a future date.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the deposit/monies paid.
Date changes requested 30 days or less prior to arrival date will be treated as a cancellation.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to cover for unexpected situations requiring cancellation of bookings.
- Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage is a non-smoking area. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest’s account.
We recognise that accidents can occur, but any wilful or reckless loss and damages will be debited to the guest’s account.
Special packages chosen by us for you
No posts found